DOORS OPEN IN...
DOORS OPEN IN...
We’re changing. We’re making. We’re celebrating Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month, so let’s make it count! A panel of AAPI creators and entrepreneurs will share how their brands came to life. Hear how they balanced honoring heritage while leaning into their unique vision. You’ll get insights, learn about can’t-miss AAPI-owned businesses, and did someone say open bar? Enjoy drinks and light bites on the house. Plus a shoppable gift bag experience and an exclusive entry to grand prizes throughout the event.
(Just $20. Get 'em before they run out. Must be 21+ to attend.)
Co-founder, Glow Recipe
Co-founder, Lunar Hard Seltzer
Founder, Brown Girl Magazine
CEO, Xi'an Famous Foods
Associate Video Producer,
In The Know by Yahoo
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Eat, drink, shop
Time to roll out
We’re thrilled to be in person at Philippe Chow Downtown.
The health and safety of our event participants, staff, and partners is our top priority. We are implementing procedures based on the latest guidance from federal, state, and local health officials on preventing the transmission of COVID-19.
- The venue staff will be fully vaccinated.
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be available to all attendees.
- Attendee temperatures will be checked upon entrance.
- We will abide by state and local guidance on indoor masking, social distancing, and density of participants.
What you need to know:
- We require everyone who joins us to provide valid proof of vaccination and follow all other safety protocols for a safe yet enjoyable experience.
- Proof of vaccination includes a CDC vaccination card (a photo is not accepted), Excelsior app (NY); Docket app (NJ); or Clear app.
- There will be NO onsite COVID-19 testing. Attendees must be fully vaccinated or will be denied entry without refunds.
If you have questions about what qualifies as valid proof, please contact us at email@example.com.